Induction Lamp Cost-Saving Technology
No more should lighting produce high energy bills and maintenance costs. Induction technology not only saves up to 70% on ongoing energy bills, but also provides up to 10 years lifespan – meaning it significantly reduces maintenance costs.
Induction lighting not only minimises electricity bills, but it also offers superior benefits to other lighting options. XPES’s induction lighting has ten times the life of metal halides, half the time to ROI than that of LED lighting, and provides a superior, vivid quality of light compared to High Pressure Sodium. See our guide to features and benefits for more information about the benefits of induction lighting.
To benefit from induction lights cost-saving technology, contact us today.
- Why XPES Induction Lamp ?
- How does induction lighting wor
- Do induction lamps need a dedic
- How much money will I cost if I
- what is induction lighting ?
- Why Induction Lighting more exp
- Which Grow Light Is Right For M
- Induction Lamp Cost-Saving Tech
- Induction vs. Metal Halide
- How long should the induction g