Application of UV Light Systems into Central Air Handlers
There are two schools of thought on the use of UV light for control of environmental contaminants in a central air handling Mold Sporessystem. They are: air-stream disinfection and surface disinfection.
Air-Stream disinfection entails targeting the UV Light in the air-stream at a point in the system that allows for sufficient exposure time for adequate exposure to the airborne pathogens. In this case, when you have limited time of exposure due to the velocity of the moving air-stream, more than one UV light unit may be required to achieve adequate exposure time. In commercial applications, this is feasible because there are many places in commercial systems that allow the room to install multiple units, such as at the mixing box between the filter bank and coils. However, in residential applications, this may not be practical due to small ductwork and limited access, and the installation of a single or dual lamp unit may not provide sufficient UV exposure. In reality, control of airborne pathogens in residential applications is not as crucial as in a commercial application such as a hospital or doctors office.
- Why XPES Induction Lamp ?
- How does induction lighting wor
- Do induction lamps need a dedic
- How much money will I cost if I
- what is induction lighting ?
- Why Induction Lighting more exp
- Which Grow Light Is Right For M
- Induction Lamp Cost-Saving Tech
- Induction vs. Metal Halide
- How long should the induction g